Thursday, November 3, 2011

It's fall again

So much has changed. The spring was hard on me. I needed to get away, so I packed up my lovely flat on Alamo Square and went to Europe and Asia. I learned so much about food in Italy! It is so restorative to travel there, there is so much room to live your life: get up in the morning, have a cappuccino and cornetto standing at the bar at the neighborhood cafe, wander around the city eating gelato and snapping photos until lunchtime. Sit down, smoke a cigarette, dine alone on pasta or pizza and a carafe of wine. Wander into a cheese shop. Taste cheese. Duck into a cafe for an espresso and to use the loo. A museum. More gelato. More wine. Aperitivo. A late dinner. Enjoyment rather than entertainment.

My honey met me on a tropical island. We learned to scuba together, ate sexy soft sweet fruit, made some friends, and made a baby.

Now we're back, cozy in our new (to us) little house. I'm being a house wife for the moment, cooking fall food, and growing this babe. It's a boy.

I would like to write more, but mostly about food and baby. Learn to take pictures. My belly is getting big. I'm looking forward to a very cozy winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.